Bulex Invest JSC
• In 2011 the shareholders of BULEX INVEST JSC decided to terminate the operations of the company as an investment broker and since May 2011 BULEX INVEST JSC began to develop in investment projects and consultations in the process of investing. The experience of the company and its team gained through 13 years of working as an investment intermediary remains available to our customers;
• BULEX INVEST JSC is an investment intermediary authorized under the tender offer made by Intercom Group Ltd. to the shareholders of Yavor JSC.
The tender offer was launched on 26 February 2008 and ended on 24 March 2008;
• In 2006 BULEX INVEST JSC was a consultant on the acquisition of a majority share and the restructuring of Yavor Plc in the city of Varna;
• BULEX INVEST JSC was a consultant for the first increase of 150 000 BGN of the capital of Premier Fund REIT, city of Varna. Under the Real Estate Investment Trusts Act the mandatory capital increase up to 650 000 BGN was completed successfully on 23 June 2006, all rights sold at a price of 0,60 BGN for a right at the first exchange auction on 17 May 2006;
• at the end of 2005 BULEX INVEST JSC initiated and organized the establishment of a Real Estate Investment Trust – Premier Fund REIT; the founders consisted of key partners and customers of BULEX INVEST JSC;
• in 2005 BULEX INVEST JSC tripled its customers; at the end of 2005 the called-up customers’ assets reached 27 million BGN;
• in 2004 BULEX INVEST JSC was the investment intermediary for the stock-exchange privatization of 33 % of Zavodski Stroezhi – Devnya Plc; in the same year the company prepared and implemented privatizations for Automatics and Telemechanics Factory JSC, city of Sofia, Trakiya Resurs Ltd., city of Plovdiv, Vodno Stopanstvo JSC, city of Sofia; in the same year BULEX INVEST JSC was the investment intermediary for the stock-exchange privatization of a minority stake in Kamel JSC, town of Kavarna;
• on12 March 2004 the General Assembly of BULEX INVEST JSCdecided to increase its capital to220 000 BGN;
• in 2003 BULEX INVEST JSC was the consultant on privatization deals for Road Maintenance and Repair Burgas Ltd., town of Burgas, and a minority stake in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas Plc. That same year, the company motivated, undertook and finalized the payment under the privatization deal of Golden Sands Plc by investment bonds – unused until then financial tool for such payments;
• in 2002 BULEX INVEST JSC was a major investment intermediary for payments under the privatization deal of Golden Sands Plc, city of Varna;
• in 2001 BULEX INVEST JSC was a major investment intermediary for payments under the privatization deal of Kauchuk Plc, town of Pazardzhik;
• in 2000 BULEX INVEST JSC was a major investment intermediary for payments under the privatization deal of Transstroy Varna Plc;
• on 22 May 1998 BULEX INVEST JSCreceived a licenseto conduct businessas an investment intermediarybythe State Securities Commission(nowthe Financial Supervision Commission);
• 19 June 1995 BULEX INVEST JSC was registered by verdict of Varna District Court, company file 2694/95. The main shareholders are among the founders of the capital market in Varna and shareholders of the first of their kind security markets in the region.